FOB Newport News, VA
To qualify for the Foreside Freight Cap program, a single order (with same ship date and location within the contiguous U.S.) of $500 or more in Non-Sale product must be placed on an account in good credit standing, or paid via credit card. If product is backordered, the Freight Cap would also apply to the freight charges when the backorder is shipped. Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico orders ship at actual freight rates. Sale product orders ship at actual freight rates.
ORDER AMOUNT x FLAT-RATE PERCENTAGE = FREIGHT COST
ORDERS BELOW $500: Actual freight rates apply.
Foreside contracts with LTL freight carriers and ground transportation for standard commercial delivery only. Our freight cap program does not include additional accessorial services. If you advise us when placing your order that you require additional shipping services, Foreside will prepay and bill your invoice for services. Services used without Foreside arranging in advance will be billed separately.
• APPOINTMENT DELIVERY: $15.00 charge when driver must deliver at a specific time.
• INSIDE DELIVERY: $50.00 charge when driver must bring shipment inside any structure.
• LIFT GATE DELIVERY: $25.00 charge when no loading dock is available and a lift is required to remove pallet from truck.
• RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY: $27.00 charge.
• HIGH COST DELIVERY: $75 charge for delivery to restricted areas, remote locations, churches, schools, construction sites, farms, and campgrounds.
• RECONSIGNMENT/REDELIVERY: $65 charge when no one is available to accept delivery during normal business hours or customer requests shipment to be sent to another location.
$7.00 Regular Pallet; $14.00 Double Pallet